The Mississippi State Flag was adopted on February 7th, 1894. The colors of the Mississippi Flag are for the national colors, red, white, and blue. The Confederate Fag shows it was once part of the Confederacy. The 13 stars in the Confederate Flag show the original 13 colonies.
- – Durable all-weather Nylon
- – Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
- – Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- – Bright, fade-resistant inks
- – Double stitched edges all around
- – Brass grommets