Discounted pricing. This is the Classic Confederate Flag on sale. Banned by NASCAR. Disappearing fast. Buy now. Featured on the Dukes of Hazzard, Old Georgia Flag and the Mississippi State flag.
For the Stars and Bars flag look for First Confederate National Flag.
Also called “The Southern Cross”, “Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
- Designs are embroidered or appliquéd on both sides (not printed)
- Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
- Superior look and feel to printed flags
- Bright thread adds texture and weight
- Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
- Double and quad stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
- – Outdoor display use on poles
- – Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
- – Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
- – Schools, churches, civic uses