#FJB. Car Bumper Magna, Vehicle Magnet.
Made in USA. New Item. Buy in Quantity and Save! Big Ass Magnets.
Let’s Go Brandon bumper magnet features a strong message to the Liberals. Sticks to metal not plastic
Vehicle magnets are available in custom sizes, ask us for special orders. Available in Square formats.
What are car magnets?
Car magnets serve as your business card on the road. These auto signs are printed on a 30 pt. a magnetic stock that sticks firmly and seamlessly to any vehicle, giving it a custom-painted look.
Durable and UV-resistant, custom car magnets are an economical way of promoting any business. Order them once and use them for many years. Update your messaging as frequently as you need or remove the signs when your vehicle is “off duty”.
Magnets are versatile and are perfect for Autos, SUVs, lockers, windows, bumpers, etc.
- Durable 30 pt. magnet sticks securely
- Holds up in almost any weather
- Easy to clean, install, and remove
- Available in standard & custom sizes
- Good choice for trucks rather than flags as they do not wear out as fast
- Strong On
- Made in USA
- Easy off
How to Install Car Magnets
Installing car magnets takes only a couple of minutes. Before using them, find the best spot where customers will see your advertisements. Car magnets are usually installed in two places:
- Side of the vehicle – Side placement makes it easy for customers to see your magnetic sign while your vehicle is parked on the street.
- Back of the vehicle – If your vehicle is on the move, back placement lets the drivers behind you to see your message.
Now it’s time to put the magnets in place. Here’s how to do it:
- Before installing, place the magnet on a flat magnetic surface to flatten it.
- Wipe the vehicle surface and back of the magnet with a wet cloth and detergent. Let dry.
- Place one end of the magnet in the desired position. Line up the other edge of the magnet, making sure that it’s flat against the metal surface.
Note: Make sure that the vehicle surface is flat and rust-free. Avoid installing on surfaces where there are bumps and curves because these will prevent the magnet from sticking securely to your vehicle.
Extend the Life of Car Magnets
Magnetic car signs are durable, but with proper care, you can use these signs for as long as two (2) years.
When cleaning your vehicle, remove the magnet to clean debris from the vehicle surface. This will help extend the magnetic hold of the magnet and prevent any damage to the car sign.
If you will not be using the car magnets for a long period, store them flat and away from direct sunlight.