LIghtweight economical flag. Discounts available. Buy 3 get 1 free. Texas History Lorenzo de Zavala – Texas Flag of 1836
The Lorenzo De Zavala Flag is a Texan War Flag. Never actually existing, the flag was created by a Ms. Cox, who made up the flag to put in a book she made of Texan historical flags. There is record Mr. De Zavala proposed a flag but it was never adopted. It is also described as having extra stars and a rainbow, proving it is not the flag we know today.
See other materials including Made in USA flags here Lorenzo De Zavala Flag Collection
Proposed but never used.
- – Our most popular quality level
- – 100% synthetic waterproof material
- – Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- – Bright, fade-resistant inks
- – Double stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets