The Baton Rouge Flag is used by by the city of Baton Rouge. The red, white, and blue colors refer to the U.S. The French fluer de lis is a symbol of France. The Union Jack represents the United Kingdom. The Spanish Tower stands for Spain.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
There are no reviews yet.