State of Arizona Flag – Nylon Knitted
The Arizona Flag’s thirteen stripes are for the thirteen original colonies and to represent the lovely sunset. The red and gold are the colors carried by a Spanish expedition exploring the area. The blue stands for liberty. Arizona is the nation’s largest copper producer. Due to that, they decided to put a copper star in the center.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
There are no reviews yet.