American Flag with Gadsden Yellow Flag – Don’t Tread on Me – Nylon Printed 150D – 3×5 foot
USA GADSDEN FLAG FADING TOGETHER
First flown aboard one of the first ships in the United States Navy, the Alfred, on January 4th, 1776 making it the oldest recorded flag of the United States.
It is called the “Gadsden Flag” after the designer, Colonel Christopher Gadsden who presented it to the Commodore of the new U.S. Navy, Esek Hopkins. Thus the flag is also sometimes called the “Hopkins Flag”.
We always have this flag in stock and would love to rush one or more to you today.
- Put 3 in your cart and get 1 free
- Rough Tex Nylon 150D better than Amazon flags
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly
- UV block protected
- anti-rain and anti-acid protection
- excellent wind resistance compared to polyester