The Texas Flag was adopted on January 25th, 1839. The Texas Flag was originally the Lone Star Flag and was designed for the Republic of Texas but switched to the state flag when Texas joined the Union. The colors represent loyalty, bravery, and purity.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
There are no reviews yet.