The Idaho Flag was adopted in 1927. The female in the picture stand for liberty and justice. The state’s lumber interests are depicted by the tree in the middle. The grains stand for agriculture. The elk head shows the game laws protecting moose and elk.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction:Polyester with gold fringe
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Popular Standard Quality
– Bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.