This flag is fabricated right here in the USA, using high quality American-made materials. It has solid brass grommets. There are four rows of stitching (quad stitched) on the fly end, with further reinforced stitching in the corner. The rest of the flags has double stitching on all aides.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Dyed
– Most durable flags
– Superior look and feel to polyester flags.
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters