POW/MIA Flag – 12×18″, 2×3 ft & 3×5 ft with grommets
12×18 and 2×3 foot sizes. Boat flag that is a must for you nautical activities. Double sided ensures that writing is correct on both sides. The 2×3 has substantial weight to it.
The POW/MIA Flag is a military flag. It symbolizes all the missing or imprisoned Americans in wars. POW stands for Prisoner of War, and MIA stands for Missing In Action.
Use 840959 knitted flags for this one.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
All Weather Quality
Construction: Nylon printed Double Sided
– Double the toughness of the “Standard Quality”
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant Nylon
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use