New ITEM on Sale
This maltese cross patch is very popular amongst Bikers. All the arms are of equal length.
The Iron Cross plays long on the history track dating back to King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia in March 1813 backdated to the birthday of his late wife Queen Louise on 10 March 1813. It is German in origin known in that language as the Eisernes Kreuz abbreviated EK). The EK was adopted by the German Empire (1871–1918) and later by the National Socialist German workers party (1933 – 1945).
The design of the cross symbol was black with a white or silver outline, was ultimately derived from the cross pattée of the Teutonic Order, used by knights on occasions from the 13th century.
Read more on WIkiPedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross
Buy 2 get on FREE, add all 3 to your cart
- 3×2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing