This is an American made flag of tough, durable and long-lasting nylon fabric. You won’t find nylon flags with higher tensile and tear strength. It has excellent strength retention under UV exposure, and high resistance to UV fading. These are deeper, brighter colors that last over time, due to the aniline dyeing process, with better wash-fastness and light-fastness than nylons of similar fabric construction.
One inch double edge fold around flag, with four rows of stitching on the fly edge. There is 1 1/2 inch reinforced stitching vertically at the fly corners, and 3 1/2 inch reinforced hem stitching (horizontal) at top of bottom of the fly. It has embroidered stars and sewn stripes.
The grommets are solid brass.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses