The Ohio Flag was adopted on May 9th, 1902. The Ohio Flag has the nation’s color. The O shows the name Ohio. The 17 stars represent that Ohio was the 17th state to join the Union. The unique shape of the Ohio Flag represents the hills and valleys of Ohio.
State of Ohio Flag Nylon Embroidered 4×6 ft
Durable nylon material cut and sewn.
- Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
- outdoor use
- Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
- Superior look and feel to printed flags
- Bright thread adds texture and weight
- Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
- Double and quad stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole