Made in USA. Created when Alabama joined the Union
Exclusive double or Single Sided Dacron. LARGE from 12×18 inch to 15×20 feet American 34 Linear Stars Flag for sale – Outdoor. Flagpole or Boat Flag. 2×3 3×5 4×6 5×8 6×10 Jumbo 8×12 10×15 12×18 15×20 20×30 Stadium. All are available in double sided. 8×10 or larger have rope and thimble.
The 23-Star Flag: This Flag became the Official United States Flag on July 4th, 1820. Two stars were added for the admission of Alabama (the 22nd state on December 14th,1819) and Maine (the 23rd state on March 15, 1820) and was to last for 2 years.
Custom Made of durable and long-lasting nylon fabric and solid brass grommets, this flag lasts much longer than our Standard flag. You won’t find nylon flags with higher tensile and tear strength. It has excellent strength retention under UV exposure, and high resistance to UV fading. The colors are deep, bright, and last over time due to the aniline dye process. They have better wash-fastness and light-fastness than nylons of similar fabric construction. One inch double edge fold around flag, with four rows of stitching on the fly edge. There reinforced stitching at the top and bottom of the fly edge of the flag.
You can order this flag in various sizes, from 5×8 feet to 12×18 feet. This high-quality flag is 100% made in the USA.
This product has the following features:
- – Durable, high-quality dacron polyester flag made to last
- – Resistant to water, UV fading and pressure
- – Includes one-inch double edge fold right around the flag to keep it in place
- – Reinforced stitching at the bottom and top of the flag
- – You can attach it easily to any flag pole
- Pole hem or sleeve upon request
- Fringes added upon request